Coleman Tractor Company is a family-owned and operated business with four locations in Paris, Clarksville, Nashville, and White House, TN. As Middle TN’s largest Kubota dealer, we attribute our continued growth to our values-driven company culture that balances the needs of our team, customers, and manufacturers.
Performs a variety of customer service, in store, marketing, promoting, advertising and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe, and profitable operation of the dealerships parts department. Ongoing responsibility for assisting with the counter parts sales and customer service responsibilities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the highest quality standards of professionalism in serving the customer and identifying their needs via phone and/or in person.
- Looking up, securing, receiving and distributing parts for customers.
- Invoicing for the parts, freight, and other billable charges correctly.
- Maintenance of the work area, keeping it free from safety hazards.
- Periodic inventory for the parts department
- Sells products and/or services to repair the problem and meet the customer’s needs.
- Maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledge all customers he/she comes in contact with.
- Assist in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
- Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occur.
- Provide service technicians with parts as required.
- Maintain and update merchandising displays.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhances the cleanliness of products and the retail sales area.
- When working the parts counter, follows prescribed cash, credit, and check processing procedures of the dealership.
- Processes cores, warranties, and new return merchandise as required at a point of sale.
- Attends training as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in his/her job description.
- Uses dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently.
- Keeps himself/herself groomed and clothed per the dealership guidelines.
- Verify receiving documents.
- Follow up on shortages and expedite
- Should be knowledgeable in merchandising
- Assist in handling customer complaints and concerns and make sure the problem is corrected to the customer and dealership’s satisfaction
- Greet customers immediately in a courteous manner
- Treat customers fairly and with honesty, and demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service and ethical business practices
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Prior experience in retail atmosphere – tractor or auto parts – preferred but not required
- Ability to speak effectively one on one
- Ability to effectively listen
- Ability to interpret customer needs
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Good organizational and multitasking skills
- Must display excellent leadership and communication skills
- Must have positive can-do attitude
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Must have strong work ethics and willingness to work some Saturdays 8-12 during spring/summer/fall.
- Requires the use of both hands
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools and lift in excess of 50lbs. of material
- Medical, Dental, and Vision offered after 60 days
- 3 weeks PTO offered after 6 months
- 1 Birthday PTO + 1 Floating Holiday for 2022
- 401K with full vesting after 6 months
- 9 observed Holidays
- Snacks and Drinks provided for staff at each store
- Positive and Family-Friendly Atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Agriculture: 1 year (Preferred)
- Parts Counter: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Coleman Tractor of Clarksville
550 Alfred Thun Rd. Clarksville, TN 37040
Are you a great fit for this position? We want to meet you! Visit our Indeed page to apply.