Career Opportunities at Coleman Tractor Co.
Are you looking to join a winning Team?
CTC is a family owned and operated, third generation dealership group in middle Tennessee. We pride ourselves on attracting and developing Team Members that are best in class, and serve our customers with excellence and dedication. Every position on our Team is valuable, and every member of our Team plays an important role. If you are looking for a long term career and a winning Team, we want to hear from you.
Send Your Finished Application to [email protected]
Seeking “A” and “B” level technicians. Must have experience in the following areas:
- Diesel engines
- Hydraulic systems
- Tier 4/ common rail diesel technology
- Electrical systems
- Air conditioning systems
- Basic computer skills
Responsibilities include the ability to load, deliver and demonstrate construction, agricultural, and turf equipment to the customers of Coleman Tractor as assigned by the Service Manager.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Experience operating construction, agricultural, and turf equipment
- Clean Driving Record
POSITION COULD BE BASED OUT OF PARIS, CLARKSVILLE, OR NASHVILLE LOCATION
- Health Insurance
- CTC pays 50% of the premium, including family plans
- Company Paid $15,000 Life Insurance Policy (If enrolled in the health insurance program)
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Policy (If enrolled in the health insurance program)
- GAP/ Supplemental Insurance
- Available through ADP
- 401(K) with 5% company match
- Full vesting after 6 months
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- One week PTO after 6 months
- Up to four weeks per year
- Holidays – 10 paid
- New Year’s Day January 1
- Easter March 31
- Memorial Day May 28
- Independence Day July 4
- Labor Day September 3
- Thanksgiving November 22 & 23
- Christmas December 24 & 25
- All staff gets their birthday off as a paid holiday. If a birthday is on a weekend, they get a 3-day weekend.
- Bonus Plans
- Every position is eligible for a bonus plan